Foundation Management Services personalizes its grant-making services for private independent and family foundations. Our goal is to help donors define and achieve their philanthropic visions and maximize the impact of their philanthropic efforts.
Our clients include a diverse group of private funding organizations, each with unique histories, philosophies and operating styles, that all share a common interest in improving the community through effective charitable giving.
Our staff has a combined total of over 50 years of expertise in designing and directing charitable giving programs. Our experiences have provided us with an objective perspective of the nonprofit community upon which our clients have come to rely. We can:
- Develop, implement and continuously improve grant-making programs
- Use our extensive knowledge of existing charities to find those that best advance a client’s mission
- Communicate with grant-seekers on behalf of our clients to make sure their vision and goals are achieved
- Help clients evaluate grant requests
- Handle all administrative functions so that clients have the satisfaction of knowing their foundation is well-run
- Assure that clients are in compliance with all legal and tax requirements
Because we serve more than one foundation, we are knowledgeable about a broad range of community initiatives, have up-to-date information on numerous exciting funding opportunities, and can facilitate collaboration among several funders on large projects.
We work exclusively for our clients and are not affiliated with any specific investment or financial institutions or with any individual charity. Clients retain complete autonomy. Confidentiality is maintained throughout the entire grant-making process.